ESG Software for Sustainability & Reporting Services
Take control of your utility and ESG data to drive results against carbon reduction and sustainability goals at individual properties and your entire portfolio.
How Stream can help you
Brightly Stream™ helps you meet ambitious energy, water and carbon targets with scalable environmental, social and governance (ESG) data software and expert services. Empower your facility managers, sustainability teams and commercial real estate leaders to make data-driven decisions for meaningful change.
Collaborate with Brightly’s technical experts to make the most of your utility and ESG data to improve portfolio performance and value
Set and act on corporate resource (carbon, water, waste) reduction targets, leveraging real-time and predictive analytics
Zero in on poor performing properties through comprehensive benchmarking to reduce operating costs
Leverage a single source of truth for quality ESG data to report with confidence to government mandated and industry best practice disclosure programs
Activate tools to set and track carbon reduction targets at specific buildings or across your portfolio
Manage your sustainability programs in one place with a robust tool to engage with property teams, senior management, and external stakeholders
“Having a tool like Stream provides a single point of truth for energy and carbon usage so we can see how we’re benchmarking and how we can plan for the future.”
David Basford, Royal Centre Property Manager for Warrington PCI
Your dream team for going green
Companies looking to meet sustainability goals can often feel alone and lost on the journey to reach net zero. With Stream, you get our powerful software, combined with expertise to help transform your operations. Have a team by your side to guide you on how you can cut utility costs and help increase your portfolio value.
Uncover savings with utility data management
Investor-grade carbon disclosures starts with verified utility bill data. Stream’s intuitive interface supports ongoing management of utility costs and energy performance with reliable data directly from the source.
- Compare consumption against models and benchmarks at the building or portfolio level
- Act on exception reporting supported by interval data
Build your path to carbon reduction targets
Net zero transformations don’t happen overnight. Stream empowers teams to leverage their data to proactively implement an energy management plan or set long-term carbon targets with the Zero Carbon Targeting (ZCT) module.
- Develop stepwise carbon reduction plans with strategic asset management for asset renewal
- Evaluate energy efficiency and decarbonization initiatives to inform capital planning
- Communicate your path and progress toward net zero to stakeholders
Meet sustainability reporting and disclosure expectations
Organizations are facing increased pressure from investors and regulators to report on their carbon emissions. Stream helps keep pace with the demand of popular reporting frameworks, green building certifications and providing transparency into progress on site-specific sustainability initiatives.
- Streamline access to the data you need for GRESB, ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager and other reporting frameworks
- Leverage a single source of truth using the Sustainability Data Management System (SDMS) to collect and report progress on initiatives at the property or portfolio level
Sustainable building management for commercial real estate
According to the US Department of Energy, buildings represent 40% of greenhouse gas emissions. Energy efficiency and the transition to net zero is a critical opportunity for achieving optimal building operation.
Brightly’s energy experts and advanced building analytics have helped major commercial real estate firms reduce utility costs, set and disclose on sustainability targets and achieve green building excellence. Buildings with Stream’s advanced analytics, use an average of 20% less energy.
- Get real-time insight into building automation systems (BAS) to proactively reduce energy cost through Operational Analytics
- Provide clarity for property management with Tenant Submeter Cost Allocation
- Track green building certification including LEED, BOMA, ENERGY STAR and more
Ready to see Stream in action?
Have questions about your emissions reporting requirements?
Check out the Brightly Brief on the SEC Climate-related disclosures.
Unlock the power of Commercial Real Estate ESG Data Software and Services
See how Stream can help streamline your operations, increase efficiencies and lower costs.