ESG Data Software and Services
Take control of your utility and ESG data to drive results against carbon reduction and sustainability goals across individual properties and your entire portfolio.
How Stream can help you
Brightly Stream™ helps you meet ambitious energy, water and carbon targets with scalable environmental, social and governance (ESG) data software and expert services. Empower your facility management, sustainability teams and commercial real estate leaders to gain meaningful insight into the energy consumption of buildings.
Collaborate with Brightly’s technical experts to make the most of your utility and ESG data to improve portfolio performance and value
Set and act on corporate resource (carbon, water, waste) reduction targets, leveraging both real-time and predictive analytics from our experts
Compare energy usage across buildings and allocate costs associated to individual tenants
Gain access to a single source of truth for quality utility and ESG data to confidently approach government regulated or industry leading disclosure framework
Activate tools to set and track greenhouse gas (GHG) reduction targets per building or across your portfolio
Report using robust capabilities, including sustainability data management to keep stakeholders and tenants up to date
Your dream team for going green
Companies looking to meet sustainability goals can often feel alone and lost on the journey to reach net zero. With Stream, you get our powerful software, combined with expertise to help transform your operations. Have a team by your side to guide you on how you can cut utility costs and help increase your portfolio value.
Uncover savings with utility data management
Investor-grade carbon data starts with utility bills. Stream’s intuitive interface supports ongoing management of utility costs and energy performance with reliable data directly from the source.
- Compare consumption against models and benchmarks at the building or portfolio level
- Act on exception reporting supported by interval data
Build your path to carbon reduction targets
Net zero transformations don’t happen overnight. Stream empowers teams to leverage their data to proactively implement an energy management plan or set long-term carbon targets with the Zero Carbon Targeting (ZCT) module.
- Develop stepwise carbon reductions with the inclusion of asset renewals into planning
- Evaluate energy efficiency and decarbonization initiatives to inform capital planning
- Communicate to stakeholders your path and progress toward net zero
Meet sustainability reporting and disclosure expectations
Organizations are facing increased pressure from investors and regulators to report on their carbon emissions. Stream helps keep pace with the demand of popular reporting frameworks, green building certifications and providing transparency into progress on site-specific sustainability initiatives.
- Streamline access to the data you need for GRESB, ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager (two-ways) and other reporting frameworks
- Leverage a single source of truth Sustainability Data Management System (SDMS) to collect and report progress on initiatives at the property or portfolio level
Sustainable building management for commercial real estate
According to the US Department of Energy, buildings represent 40% of greenhouse gas emissions. Energy efficiency and the transition to net zero is a critical opportunity for achieving optimal building operation.
Brightly’s energy experts and advanced building analytics have helped major commercial real estate firms reduce utility costs, set and disclose on sustainability targets and achieve green building excellence. With Stream, operational analytics organizations see an average of 20% in energy savings.
- Get real-time insight into building automation systems (BAS) to proactively reduce energy cost
- Provide clarity for property management with submeter data analytics
- Track green building certification including LEED, BOMA, ENERGY STAR and more
Ready to see Stream in action?
Have questions about your emissions reporting requirements?
Check out the Brightly Brief on the SEC Climate-related disclosures.
Unlock the power of Commercial Real Estate ESG Data Software and Services
See how Stream can help streamline your operations, increase efficiencies and lower costs.