1+1=3 Infrastructure Renewal: A discussion on the true cost of deferred maintenance
Struggling to manage your hospitals capital budgeting? You’re not alone.
Across the country 41% of hospital infrastructure is beyond manufactures estimated useful life – that’s equal to almost 250 billion dollars in unfunded capital. And it’s getting worse every month – with 1 to 2 billion in assets each month hitting their estimated end of life. Watch this webinar, 1+1=3: Leveraging Operational Data to Drive Strategic Infrastructure Investment, to learn a new framework for defining staffing needs, defining PM benefits, and utilizing technology to optimize and efficiently execute your AEM/PM programs.
Increasing PM in a time of financial uncertainty is the BEST investment a CFO can make.
It is time to (re)define the ROI of our infrastructure.
What you will gain:
- How best in class organizations are connecting operational data to their capital plans
- The best ways to create strategic asset management plans based on impacts to patient safety and risk exposure
- Discover the unique “cost bucket” approach to thinking about both operational and capital funding
- How to optimally plan funding for preventative maintenance, corrective repairs, and compliance required inspections and testing
- Highlights of creating an AEM program and the potential impact on budgets