How to use IoT to Shift from Reactive to Predictive Maintenance
The Internet of Things (IoT) is often portrayed using confusing terms and fancy charts that most of us struggle to understand at a practical level. There are simple ways to start with IoT that can really help us extract value. By automatically monitoring our assets and facilities 24-7, we can have them tell us humans when they need help. This helps maintenance professionals shift from a reactive to a preventive and even predictive strategy. In this webinar, you’ll learn about how IoT can shorten response times, minimize disruptions, promote uptime, control costs, and help grow profitability.
What you’ll take away:
- How to define IoT – in simple, practical terms for the everyday maintenance professional
- How IoT can help with the current events affecting all operations professionals (supply chain, aging workforce, rising costs, etc.)
- Practical, easy-to-understand examples that demonstrate the benefit to your organization
- How you can get started without the need for a computer science or electrical engineering degree
- Return-on-investment of IoT for maintenance