Rethinking Municipal Planning: redefining long-range planning from years to decades
Unprecedented federal funding through the 2021 Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (IIJA) provides state and local governments with a generational opportunity to address longstanding infrastructure deficits.
But getting some of that funding for your community’s most important projects requires a game plan. Come join us to learn how to transform Capital Improvement Planning into a resilient, decades-long strategy that will:
• Take advantage of the millions in IIJA funds available
• Help key stakeholders understand the community’s asset management needs
• Make the difficult decisions needed to prioritize critical infrastructure work
• Reduce rate payer responsibility
• Get public works and utilities practice areas the financial support they need
Watch this webinar to learn more about building a compelling story about your infrastructure plan, and the powerful models that can visually display long-term infrastructure asset needs to sustain or improve current service levels.
Eddie Staley, PLS, GISP
Chief Client Experience and Innovation Officer (CXIO) for WithersRavenel